THIS PLACE HAS IT ALL! Beautiful views, Twenty acres, two homes, huge barn, huge arena, boarders timber co. land with great trails for riding, near state park and Lake Pend Oreille too.
• 2003 3 Bd/2Ba home, aprox 1400 Sq'
• 1969 4Bd/2Ba home, aprox 2300 Sq', with daylight basement and a garage (carport, storage and insulated office/xtra bedroom)
• 60' x 110', nine stall barn with office, bathroom, tack room, and indoor riding area
• Large 100' x 160' riding arena
• Fenced and cross fenced pasture
• Beautiful mountain views, you can see all the way to Mt. Spokane and can even see the lights from the night skiing
• Acreage is aproximately half wooded & half open, borders timber company land, and close to a lot of public land
• Only five miles to state park and Lake Pend Orielle, easy access to Sandpoint and Coeur d' Alene
• Property has great income potential from horse boarding and second home rental.